This is a school based hearing screening programme that focuses on identification of hearing loss in school children. The initiative was founded in 2019 with the aim of minimizing the impact that hearing loss has on children’s language development and academic performance.
1. Kraaines 8. Oakland Academy 15. Wonderland Pre-school
2. Arnie’s Ark 9. Eminence Montessori 16. Stepping Stones
3. Leader’s Academy 10. Fauna Park Pre-school 17. Pietersburg Montessori
4. Little Flower 11. Little Bright Start Creche 18. Heidi en Peter
5. Little Toddler 12. Hatfield Montesorri 19. Reen Boogland Preschool
6. Little Blessings 13. Lucky Beans 20. Nirvana Pre-schools
7. Little Achievers 14. Dino Park Pre-school
2. Curro Huiwelkkruin
3. Laerskool Ivy Park
4. Laerskool Piet Hugo
5. Eagles Nest
6. Northview Christian Academy
7. Mynegenoeg Primary School
This is an occupational hearing conservation project that focuses on prevention and management of occupational hearing loss. This project targets workers employed by companies that produce excessive noise above standard noise level set up by Occupational Safety and Health Act (1993).
This is an initiative that aims to identify Presbycusis early in pensioners. Presbycusis can be defined as hearing loss due to natural aging. The focus is to identify hearing loss early and to also implement management that will minimize the impacts of presbycusis.
Copyright © BGM Audiologists | All Rights Reserved